TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
STRANGE SEMI by Carlo Martini with registered office in Pistoia (Italy), Via G. Mazzini, 44, Tax Code MRTCRL73S28G713Y, VAT number 01863710479 (hereinafter SEMI STRANI) is owner of the site http://www.semistrani.it.
Acceptance of the general sales conditions
1) The contract stipulated between SEMI STRANI and the user who purchased (hereinafter the "CUSTOMER") must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by SEMI STRANI. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him in this document and / or during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2) If the Customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity or does not make the purchase indicating during the purchase and / or registration a VAT reference as defined in the article 3, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Consumer Code - hereinafter the "CONSUMER"), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, SEMI STRANI will send a copy of the present Conditions of sale in .pdf format by e-mail the Customer will print or save and in any case keep, in compliance with the provisions of the current Consumer Code on distance sales. If the customer is not a Consumer please see the following article 13.
3) Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or indemnity is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance by SEMI STRANI, even partial, of an order.
How to purchase
4) The Customer can only purchase the products in the electronic catalog at the time the order is forwarded and can be viewed online at (URL) http://www.semistrani.it as described in detail in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly and completely representative of its features but may differ in color, size and accessory products shown in the figure. The Customer can at any time request more information using the contacts referred to in the following art. 28.
5) SEMI STRANI reserves the right to insert additional information and / or special conditions in the product and event information sheets. The Customer acknowledges and expressly agrees that such indications as may be required in the aforementioned information sheets shall prevail over the present conditions of sale.
6) The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by SEMI STRANI via a reply by e-mail, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain, in addition to the copy of these Conditions of sale referred to in the previous art. 2, the summary of the order, to be used in any other communication with SEMI STRANI. The message repeats all the data provided by the Customer who undertakes to verify the correctness and promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
7) In case of non-acceptance of the order, SEMI STRANI guarantees prompt communication to the Customer.
Terms of payment
8) The Customer can pay the price of the products and the relative delivery costs by credit card, Paypal and Bank Transfer.
9) Credit card (recognized and approved by SEMI STRANI)
In the case of purchase of the goods with Credit Card payment method, together with the conclusion of the online transaction, the reference bank will authorize only the commitment of the amount relating to the purchase made. The amount relating to the goods processed, even partially, will actually be charged to the Customer's credit card at the time of conclusion and acceptance by SEMI STRANI of the order.
9.1) In case of cancellation of the order in case of non-acceptance of the same by SEMI STRANI, SEMI STRANI will promptly request the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the amount committed. The release times for certain types of cards depend exclusively on the banking system and can reach their natural expiry (24th day from the date of authorization). Once the transaction has been canceled, the Customer acknowledges and expressly accepts that under no circumstances may SEMI STRANI be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by the banking system.
9.2) SEMI STRANI reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (eg fixed telephone number) or to send copies of documents proving the ownership of the Card used. In the absence of the required documentation, SEMI STRANI reserves the right to refuse the order.
9.3) At no time during the purchase procedure SEMI STRANI is able to know the information relating to the buyer's credit card, transmitted via secure connection directly to the site of the bank that manages the transaction. No archive of SEMI STRANI will keep such data. Under no circumstances may SEMI STRANI therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent or improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment for products purchased.
10) Purchases through Paypal
Paypal is the simplest and safest way to pay on Semistrani.it since the transactions will take place within the Paypal site, with all the security and guarantees it offers. In this way SEMI STRANI will never be aware of the credit card data of its customers. Paypal, a company of the Ebay group, allows the sending and receiving of online payments to all companies or private users who have an email address. Transactions with PayPal are secure. With PayPal, buying on the internet is more convenient and beneficial than ever. For more information visit www.paypal.it. In the case of purchase of goods with PayPal payment method, together with the conclusion of the online transaction, PayPal will immediately charge the amount of the purchase made. After selecting the products, and at the end of the purchase process, you will be redirected to the Paypal system in order to pay by credit card in total security. The Customer's personal information will be processed exclusively by Paypal servers and protected, both physically and electronically, by an extremely effective protection system. It is not necessary to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card.
10.1) In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in the case of non-acceptance by SEMI STRANI, together with the cancellation, the amount of the canceled goods will be credited back to the Customer's Paypal account. The crediting times on the payment instrument chosen within the Paypal account depend exclusively on PayPal and the banking system. Once the amount has been credited back to the Paypal account, in no case SEMI STRANI can be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delays in the actual re-credit depending on Paypal or the banking system.
10.2) SEMI STRANI reserves the right to ask the Customer for supplementary information (eg fixed telephone number) to determine the actual ownership of the PayPal account. In the absence of the required documentation, SEMI STRANI reserves the right to refuse the order.
10.3) At no time during the purchase procedure SEMI STRANI is able to know the information relating to the buyer's credit card or other methods chosen within PayPal. Under no circumstances may SEMI STRANI therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent or improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment for products purchased.
11) Payment with Authorization of direct Debit also called Advance Bank Transfer. The direct debit or bank transfer can be made from any country in the Euro area, starting from 1 July 2003, with costs for a national transfer. In this regard, we inform you that SEMI STRANI will proceed with the execution of the order only after having received notification of the transfer order by your credit institution. If you wish to pay by direct debit or bank transfer, choose the "Direct Debit Authorization" option at the time of payment directly from the Electronic Cart page.
Purchase as a professional or business
12) If the purchase is made by a professional, it will be possible to request the isuance of the invoice by selecting the appropriate box during the ordering procedure and entering the billing information including tax code and / or VAT number. In this case the invoice will be sent via email to the address indicated. The professional is responsible for the correct insertion of the invoicing data and is expressly informed that, in case of failure to request the invoice during the order, it will not be possible to request it later. If you opt for this mode it is necessary to remember that the professional is no longer considered as a Consumer, and therefore will not be able to benefit from the rights reserved for consumers by the applicable legislation. The Customer acknowledges and expressly accepts that outside the Italian territory, SEMI STRANI will not accept orders from subjects other than natural persons.
Delivery methods and costs
13) For every order placed online, SEMI STRANI will issue a receipt for the material sent, which the user will be able to find once he receives the products, in accordance with current regulations. For the issuance of the receipt, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is binding. No change in the receipt will be possible after the issuance thereof.
14) Product prices are inclusive of all taxes and duties. All prices are in Euro. The payment of the goods by the Customer will be made using the method chosen when ordering. Nothing is more due by the customer than the total order.
15) No responsibility can be attributed to SEMI STRANI in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
16) Upon delivery of the goods by SEMI STRANI, the Customer is required to check that the number and nature of the products being delivered; any divergences from the order placed must be contested within 14 days.
17) In case of impossibility of delivery to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of ordering, the order will be returned to the SEMI STRANI headquarters.
18) The costs are entirely charged to the Customer and will be indicated at the time of the latter's insertion of all the requested data, including those relating to the destination of the products. Therefore the Customer acknowledges and expressly accepts that only once the compulsory fields have been filled in, the final cost of the shipment will be highlighted. Any cost previously indicated by SEMI STRANI must be considered indicative and subject to change.
19) SEMI STRANI provides one shipping method: POSTA PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL that send to Europe at the cost of 4,90 Euro Money and Outside Europe at the cost of 5,90 Euro Money.
20) Under the Consumer Code, if the customer is a Consumer, he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without needing to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in the following points 22 and 23.
21) The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days. The period for exercising the right of withdrawal expires after 14 days from the day on which the Customer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the Customer acquires physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer is obliged to inform SEMI STRANI using the contacts referred to in the following art. 27, of its decision to withdraw from this contract by an explicit declaration by telephone or email. To comply with the withdrawal deadline, the Customer must send the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period. If the Customer withdraws from this contract, SEMI STRANI will reimburse the Customer all the payments it has made to SEMI STRANI, including delivery costs without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day the SEMI STRANI has been informed of the Customer's decision to withdraw from this contract. These refunds will be made using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless the Customer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, SEMI STRANI guarantees that the Customer will not incur any cost as a result of such reimbursement. The Customer acknowledges and expressly accepts that SEMI STRANI will have the right to suspend the aforementioned reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until the demonstration by the Customer of having sent back the goods, if previous. The Customer must return the goods or hand them over to SEMI STRANI without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which SEMI STRANI communicated its intention to withdraw from this contract. The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and with the original packaging (envelopes and packaging). As required by art. 57, paragraph 2 of the Consumer Code, the Customer will be responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from its handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
23) Without prejudice to the provisions of this contract and to art. 57, paragraph 2 of the Consumer Code, SEMI STRANI will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid through the transfer of the amount charged to the Credit Card, Paypal or by Bank Transfer. In the latter case, it will be the Customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details with an IBAN code to be reimbursed (Current Account of the invoice holder).
Intellectual and industrial property rights
24) SEMI STRANI informs that the Site, as well as all trademarks and distinctive signs used by SEMI STRANI in relation to the sale of products, is protected by applicable intellectual and industrial property rights and that any type of reproduction, communication, distribution is prohibited , publication, alteration or transformation, in any form and for any purpose whatsoever, of the contents of the site, of the trademarks and distinctive signs used by SEMI STRANI (such as, for example, images, photographs, presentations, videos, graphics, colors, features and site design).
25) SEMI STRANI assumes no responsibility for the trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on the products it sells on the Site, with respect to which the Customer does not acquire any rights following the conclusion of the contract.
26) Please read the Privacy information.
Information and Complaints
27) Any complaint must be addressed to SEMI STRANI by registered letter a.r. And by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
28) The sales contract between the Customer and SEMI STRANI is considered concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of any dispute deriving from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial competence is that of the reference hole of his municipality of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Pistoia, with the exclusion of competing or alternative forums.