The Data Controller (hereinafter the "Data Controller") of the data processing for the semistrani.it site ("Site") is: Semi Strani by Carlo Martini, with registered office at Via G. Mazzini 44, 51100 Pistoia, Italy and the VAT ID 01863710479, as owner of the processing of personal data of users browsing the site (as follows "Users") provides the following privacy information pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter the "Regulations" or "Applicable Regulations").
The Owner attaches great importance to the right to privacy and the protection of personal data of its Users. For any information regarding the Privacy Statement, Users can contact the Owner using the following methods:
- Sending a registered letter a / r to the registered office of the Holder (Via G. Mazzini 44 - 51100 Pistoia - Italia)
- By sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Site independently or through third parties, there are: name, surname, telephone number, email, various types of data.
Users assume the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Site and warrant that they have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Purposes of the Processing of Collected Data
Users' Personal Data will be processed lawfully by the Data Controller for the following processing purposes:
01) The Supply of the Service, or to allow browsing of the Site by Users. Users' data collected by the Data Controller for this purpose include all personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols, which the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire during their normal operation : the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users, the rotating addresses Uri (Uniform Resource Idenfier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in answer, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good purpose, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to allow it to function correctly. In no case will the Data Controller make the personal data of Users accessible to other Users and / or third parties.
02) Administrative and accounting purposes, or to carry out activities of an organizational, administrative and accounting nature in order to fulfill contractual and pre-contractual obligations.
03) Obligations of the law, or to fulfill obligations provided for by law, by an authority, by a regulation or by the legislation in force for ascertaining responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.
Method and treatment and timing of data storage
The Data Controller will process Users' Personal Data using IT tools in order to guarantee their security and confidentiality. The Personal Data of the Users of the Site will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes described above.
Scope of communication and dissemination of collected data
The Personal Data of the Users may become aware of any collaborators of the Data Controller assigned to manage the Site, these subjects will treat the Data of the Users exclusively for the purposes indicated in this information notice. Furthermore, third parties may be made aware of Users' Personal Data that may process Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller as External Data Processors, such as IT and logistics service providers functional to the operation of the Site, professionals and consultants. Users have the right to obtain a list of any data processors appointed by the Data Controller, by making a request to the Data Controller using the methods indicated.
The Italian Control Authority is the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, with headquarters in Piazza Venezia 11, 00187 - Rome (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
Semistrani.it Cookies Information
A Cookie is a small text file that is stored when a website is visited by a user. The text stores information that the site is able to read when it is consulted at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary for the site to function properly, while others are useful to the visitor because they are able to securely store, for example, the user name or language settings. The advantage of having cookies installed on your PC is that you no longer need to compile the same information whenever you want to access a site visited previously.
On this website, cookies are NEVER used for the following purposes:
- Collect personal information that can identify the person (without explicit authorization)
- Collect sensitive data
- Send personal data to third parties
Strictly necessary cookies.
These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. The legislation does not require the consent of the Users with regard to strictly necessary cookies as they are essential to enable us to provide the services of this website.
Performance cookies simply help us improve the way our website works. We use these cookies to analyze how our visitors use our website and to monitor their performance. They tell us how people use each page, which pages are most viewed and / or if errors have occurred. This allows us to provide a high quality experience and to quickly identify and resolve any problems.
We can use performance cookies to: Store preferences to understand which method of linking between pages is most effective. Allow network analytics to provide anonymous statistics on how our website is used. Provide error management assistance while helping us improve the website with the assessment of all errors that occur.
We use functional cookies to provide improved services such as allowing you to watch an online video. The legislation does not require the consent of the Users with regard to functionality cookies.
How long do cookies remain on your computer?
Two types of cookies can be used on the website: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies - temporary cookies that remain on the user's device until they leave the website. Persistent cookies - remain stored on the User's hard drive until they are deleted or reach their expiration date. These cookies can, for example, be used to remember user preferences when using the website.
How can I disable cookies?
You can change your browser to disable cookies through a very simple procedure.
Open Firefox. Press the "Alt" button on the keyboard. In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select "Tools" and then "Options". Then select the "Privacy" tab. Go to "History Settings:" and then to " Use custom settings ”. Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save preferences.
Open Internet ExplorerClick on the "Tools" button and then on "Internet Options" Select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you wish to set (upwards to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow them all) Then click on OK
Open Google ChromeClick on the "Tools" icon Select "Settings" and then "Advanced settings" Select "Content settings" under the "Privacy" tab In the "Cookies" tab you can deselect cookies and save preferences.
Open Safari Choose "Preferences" in the toolbar, then select the "Security" panel in the dialog box that followsIn the "Accept cookies" section you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark) For more information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show cookies"