120 SEEDS COLLECTION OF THE 12 WORLDS HOTTEST AND TASTY CHILI PEPPERS
Collection 2 of Semi Strani di Carlo Martini
In this Collection I have collected 12 of the best varieties of Chillies, from the spiciest ones, to those suitable for Pasta, Meat, Pizza, to make them filled, to make hot powders and spicy oil of olive. None of these Seeds are GMOs.
They are Seeds that I personally produced with my small individual company "Semi Strani di Carlo Martini" which produces Seeds with "Tuscany Regional Authorization 6170", therefore the Seeds are subjected to genetic checks to ensure the purity of what you buy, without therefore risking no rip-off on the quality of the seeds and on the plants that these seeds will really give you. The seeds were produced during the last summer in Pistoia, therefore they are very fresh and totally made in Italy 100%, you can sow them within 2 years of receipt and if you keep them in the fridge they will remain viable for at least 10 years. To realize the power of these Chili Peppers, consider that the Scoville scale (abbreviated to SHU: Scoville Heats Units) gives the value of the Hotness of each individual plant, to make a comparison the classic Cayenne Pepper, which you can find in any supermarket, reaches a maximum of 30,000 SHU.
If you need info on Germination and Cultivation here is the Guide to the Cultivation of the Worlds Hottest Chillies and join my Facebook Group where you can ask me specific questions and post photos of Your Plants: Semi Strani by Carlo Martini on Facebook.
Here is the single description of each Chili Pepper from this Collection 2:
- 10 Isolated Seeds of Carolina Reaper Red (Capsicum Chinense): entered the Guinness Book of World Records as the Worlds Hottest Chili Pepper in December 2013: a bomb that detaches your tongue from your mouth, makes you sweat and feel spicy up to your nostrils and the ears. Originally from South Carolina, it is a cross between an Indian Naga and a Mexican Red Habanero. It boasts an incredible 2,200,000 SHU record. Take a look at the Video of Carolina Reaper Red of Semi Strani by Carlo Martini.
- 10 Isolated Seeds of the legendary Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Red (Capsicum Chinense), the classic Red variant has a powerful fragrance and gives a copious harvest, is native to Trinidad and Tobago and was the hottest Chilli in the world from 2012 until the end of 2013, ousted by the Carolina Reaper. Eating a piece of this Pepper will guarantee you an explosion of taste and spiciness until you cry. Try it in a Pasta or a Pizza Pepperoni with friends, it will surely not disappoint you. Officially it is the Second Worlds Hottest Chili with its 2,000,000 Shu. Here is the descriptive Video of the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Red Pepper Plant by SemiStrani.it
- 10 Isolated Seeds of Naga Morich (Capsicum Chinense), very powerful Indian Chili Pepper with about 800,000 Shu, personally it is one of my favorites, very tasty and powerful, inevitable in the Collection of any spicy hot lover.
- 10 Isolated Seeds of Scotch Bonnet (Capsicum Chinense): much loved in the United States, perfect for humburgers and Meat sauces with about 300,000 Shu. It is a very prolific plant and the fruits are large and fleshy, a real delicacy, the most daring make them stuffed with cheese, but it takes the mouth of asbestos.
- 10 Isolated Seeds of Habanero Chocolate (Capsicum Chinense): with an intense and explosive flavor, it combines joyfully with meats, Mexican cuisine and beans. Like all brown Peppers, it has a slightly bitter taste and an almost smoky, exquisite aftertaste with about 300,000 Shu.
- 10 Isolated Seeds of Habanero Orange (Capsicum Chinense), with a remarkable hotness that reaches the tongue after a few seconds, as I say "with a delayed burst". It is the oldest of the Habanero and the most consumed chili in Mexico together with Jalapeno, which is also found in this collection. It has an aftertaste tending to sweet, excellent for Pasta, Sandwhices, Pizza and Asian Cuisine, take a look at the Hot Recipes. As all the Habaneros have about 200,000 / 300,000 Shu.
- 10 Isolated Seeds of Fatalii (Capsicum Chinense), it is part of the Habanero family, even if by now, given the great use made of it in the central area of Africa, it is referred to as an African and not Caribbean chili. This Chili Pepper produces large yields, with yellow / orange fruits, the spiciness is pungent around 300,000 Shu, the flavor is citrusy and many claim that it is the best Chili in the World. This Pepper is a must.
- 10 Isolated Seeds of Acratà El Viagra Natural (Capsicum Annuum), exquisite Venezuelan hot pepper, fire red, its name means "anarchist" probably because it has the fruits facing upwards, considered the most aphrodisiac of the Chillies. It is a very robust plant and can grow up to a meter and a half in height, moreover its characteristic is a certain hair on the leaves, the hotness is marked but not excessive around 50,000 Shu and the harvest is really huge. Personally I consider it one of my favorites, especially for the really delicious taste, to try!
- 10 Isolated Seeds of Aji Lemon (Capsicum Baccatum), one of my favorite Chili Peppers, also called Lemon Drop or Hot Lemon, is originally from Peru, with a yellow conical shape, spicy but not too much on 20,000 / 40,000 Shu, with a citrus aftertaste. Like all Aji, the plant is very large and full of fruit. Anyone who loves spicy can not fail to have a plant of this delicious Chilli, among other things father of my Lemon Reaper.
- 10 Isolated Seeds of Thai Pepper, (Capsicum Annuum), a red and slightly spicy Thai Chili Pepper, about 10,000 / 20,000 Shu, is considered an exceptional aphrodisiac and is ideal for Asian cuisine and for those who love Spicy in Fish, Vegetables and Fruit Salads and the so-called Spiciy Salad. Not to be confused with other much spicier Thai Chillies, this one is light.
- 10 Isolated Seeds of Jalapeno (Capsicum Annuum), not very hot and therefore tolerable by all, well known for its flavor, taste and versatility. Many scholars believe it to be the oldest chili pepper in the world, so much so that the Aztecs cultivated it in Mexico even before the arrival of the Spaniards. Cristofero Colombo returned with a Chili Plant from his second trip to the Americas, with what then went down in history as the "People's Spice", there have been many debates about what the plant with which Columbus returned was, some say the Jalapeno and others the Habanero Orange, probably we will never know but surely it was one of these two, whose Seeds are both present in this super collection. Gourmets eat Jalapeno when it is still green, in fact it is usually detached from the plant just before it turns red. Numerous recipes with this classic Pepper that you can find here Spicy Recipes, remember, just to make your mouth water, that the Jalapeno can be made in slices to be put in oil or in vinegar and then use them as finger food, in salads, on pizza or in hamburgers. Another famous recipe is the one with which they are stuffed with cheese and then rolled in bacon, seared a little on the grill, they become a delicious and original aperitif to be enjoyed with a nice red wine.
- 10 Isolated Seeds of Satan Kiss Pepper (Capsicum Annuum), large round Sicilian Chili Pepper with excellent filling with Anchovy, Tuna or Capers, slightly spicy and pleasant for everyone.
It goes without saying that it is a very precious Collection of Chili Pepper Seeds obtained with years of passion and that will be highly appreciated by anyone who loves Spicy, but also by those who love Gardening, since they are beautiful plants and easy to manage even on a small terrace. In this Collection 2, as you can see, we have both the Super Hot Chillies, the Indian Chillies, the Mexican Habanero Peppers, the Aphrodisiac Peppers and finally the exquisite Stuffed Peppers such as the delicious Jalapeno, to be stuffed with bacon and cheese, and the delicious Satan Kiss from Sicily. In short, all the ranges and flavors of the Spicy and Hotness a Complete Collection with specimens from all over the World: United States, Trinidad and Tobago, India, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela, Africa, Thailand and Italy.
This Collection 2 by Semi Strani can be found in the various marketplaces around the web but only in My Shop you can find it at a discounted price!
Collection of 120 Seeds of the 12 Worlds Hottest and Tasty Chillies, Collection 2 consisting of Capsicum Chinense, Capsicum Annuum and Capsicum Baccatum.